*Disclaimer: not necessarily approved of by the local unimaginative VESID/O.V.R. office*
1. Grow hissing cockroaches, crickets, and earthworms-- may distress lover.
2. Photograph frogs.
3. Breed frogs-- too technical. Apparently frogs in captivity can't figure out how to do it without
4. Rescue unwanted or hurt amphibians-- lover thinks fifteen frogs are enough.
5. Raise llamas--- may really distress lover.
6. Trail guide and llama trekking-- requires llamas.
7. Breed snakes-- lover will move out.
8. Receptionist at very quiet office with no telephone lines.
9. Starving artist-writer.
10. Inspirational speaker.
11. Career coaching.
12. Have year round yard sales.
13. Sell things on the web-- requires things that people will want to buy.
14. Drive a truck-- spinal problems will rebel.
15. Teacher's aide-- hate kids in groups of more than one.
16. Landlord-- been there, done that, ain't doing that to myself again.
17. Event planner-- poor organizational skills.
18. Be a clown or stand-up comic.
19. Start a new religion-- bad karma.
20. Grow flowers in a greenhouse-- requires greenhouse.
21. Professional poker player.
22. Raise corn, hay, and other stuff-- requires farm.
23. Own a human services agency-- would rather manually shovel cow shit.
24. Restaurant hostess at a very slow restaurant.
25. Cook at a small diner-- people will die.
sapphoq healing t.b.i.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Job Ideas for spike q. poet
This Is Me
I have been bouncing around online for just about 20 years, so I have been there and have done that. It doesn't mean I didn't like it and wouldn't do it again. As most humans, I am a social animal. To be a social animal on the internet it is social media that binds us all together. I prefer Google + and Twitter but have pages on the other ones that I ignore, so you probably should too.
I blog a lot. If you don't like people that blog a lot then I don't know how you got here to begin with. You may want to just move along.
Contrary to popular opinion I hate politics, but have political opinions ..
The easiest way to get under my skin is to apply the "all you talk about is politics" tag. This is a common knee jerk reaction some have when they see something political, and unfortunately I don't hold back sometimes. As a matter of fact, I share more about health, fitness and blogging than politics, which you would know if you weren't busy dismissing me. I actually follow and interact with more people that disagree with me than agree with me politically. The list of "other than politics" seems to be growing everyday and it probably looks a lot like this:
- Blogging (I am a blogger and I blog a lot. Get used to it.)
- Health & Fitness (Avid bodybuilder and diet guru)
- Photography (If I don't know your language now you know why I follow you)
- Android (I love Android, and wouldn't wipe my rear end with an iPhone)
- Humor (If you are funny, I am going to like you)
- Sports (Patriots and Red Sox mostly)
- Music (You'd be surprised how diverse I get here)
- Quotes (I love quotes from historical and hysterical figures)