Who would like to play a game of blog tag? What exactly is blog tag, you are asking? Well it serves two purposes actually. It gives us all a chance to flex our writing muscle, and it gives us a chance to promote our blogs in a fun manner. I haven't done this in a long time, but I was thinking it is probably time to try it again.
Here's how the game works:
1. I will post the first couple of pages of a story on The Creativity Whacko.
2. Someone will take on the creation of the next couple of pages to the story and post them to their own blog with a link at the beginning stating where the previous part is located, and a link at the end asking for a volunteer to take on the next part.
3. I will then add a link to where the next part is located at the end of the first part, and then re-share the first part to make sure that people know where to go for the continuation.
4. Whoever is up next will write the next part, and post it to their blog with a link back to the previous part, and the writer who did the second part will add a link to the next part and re-share the second part.
5. This process will continue until nobody is willing to do another part. Whoever ends up with no volunteers can tell the people before them, and of course they can take up the next part, or ask people who responded in their comments that they want to play along, if they want to take up the next part.
If you would like to play the game, please leave a comment requesting to do so. The first person to request will be the first person picked, but please leave a comment if you would like to play along as well in case the well runs dry, and we can come back and beg you to jump in. As I said before this will test your writing muscle, but it will definitely drive some new visitors to your blog.
For those that are curious as to what the subject will be of the story I start, I am going to start it off a bit dark and macabre, so if that is not actually your thing the DON'T BE A FREAKING COWARD! Seriously, you'd be surprised how much fun blog tag can be.
Post a Comment