I get up in the morning and it's just another day, pack up my belongings, I've got to get away. Bad Company plays it best.
Today is your typical grey winter morning. I have been watching the news about floodings, storms, 28 inches of snow called for some states.
You feel the need for a nice hot shower or bath. It sure would be nice to have a few tips to help do that. Bathing or showering should be a nice relaxing time forgetting all your woes if nothing else for a short time at least.
So that's what we are going to learn today,
BATHING AND HYGIENE.
1. If standing in a shower or sitting down in the tub are too demanding, get a bath stool. It is waterproof and goes right in the tub. You can sit while you bath.
2. Shower heads or bath faucets can be replaced with a unit that incorporates hand-held sprayers.
3. A "sponge bath" can be taken in place of a tub bath and can be a lot less taxing.
4. If you are weak, don't take a bath or shower unless someone else is at home with you.
5. A long, absorbent, cotton terry robe will eliminate the effort of drying off with a towel.
100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol
I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.
Animistic: quality of recurrence or reversion to earlier form
(I had to borrow this sentence but at least, I understand the word now).
His world-conception is highly animistic. He feels the thrill of life everywhere, in plants, earth, stars, the total universe.