16. Most women find that wearing slacks and socks is much easier than struggling into pantyhose.
17. Avoid socks or stockings with elastic bands or garters, which may bind the leg and restrict circulation.
18. Use a "sock donner" to put on socks and stockings.
19. Slip-on shoes are easy and require no bending over to tie.
20. Convert your lace-up shoes to slip-ons with elastic shoelaces.
21. When shopping for clothes, take a tape measure with you that is already marked with your measurements. By measuring the garments, you may not have to try on so many before you buy.
22. To avoid exposure to cold, dress in layers when outdoors. Thermal underwear is great for winter.
23. Choose women's pants or skirts with pockets, and carry money, driver's license, and so on in the pockets instead of carrying a large heavy purse. A photographer's vest is good for this.
This is the end of the GROOMING tips. Hope at least one of the above tips help make your life a little easier.
What do you do to make grooming a little easier? I love stories so do tell.
100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol
I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.
Word #27 Equanimous: even, balanced
In a sentence: They are Love, Sorrow at the sorrows of others, Joy in the joys of others, and Equanimity as regards one's own joys and sorrows.'
Post a Comment